Does your Microsoft Office flag medical, legal, scientific, or technical words as misspelled even when they are spelled correctly? Does Office fail to suggest corrections for truly misspelled words?
Solution. Our Combo Speller. It corrects spelling errors even Microsoft Office can't fix.
- It's perfect for checking all kinds of documents.
- Comprehensive, employing over 340,000 terms from medicine, law, science, and technology.
- Easy to install. Takes less than 5 minutes!
- Compatible. Works with Microsoft Office and other popular word processing apps including WordPerfect, Microsoft Works, iWork, Mac Mail, Windows Live Mail, Nisus Writer Pro, iText, and OpenOffice..
- It's available for either PCs or Macs.
Comprehensive Coverage of All Medical Specialties
Contents include FDA approved drugs, medical terminology, dental terms, medical abbreviations, acronyms, human anatomy, biochemistry, FDA approved devices, alternative medicine, urology, ophthalmology, neuropsychology, nephrology, orthopedics, gastrointestinal medicine, dermatology, oncology, cardiology, wound care, surgery, surgical equipment and instruments, pulmonology, psychiatry, obstetrics and gynecology, podiatry, medical slang, pediatrics, endocrinology, anesthesiology, and more. This medical word processing resource is in digital format as a computer software medical custom dictionary, also known as a user dictionary or spelling dictionary. It integrates seamlessly into your favorite word processing program where is employed by your existing spell checker to offer suggested corrections for misspelled medical words. It is available in two media formats: CD and electronic digital download.
Covers legal terms too, as well as chemistry words, biology, physics, electronics, mechanical design, and computer science.
Media: computer software digital download.
System Requirements: Windows Vista or higher. Macintosh OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion or higher.
If you want to upgrade your current copy to the latest version, please visit our Upgrade page.