Super Product. Defines Medical Terms & Corrects Misspelled Medical Words for You
Even the best spell checker cannot protect you from using the wrong words. Problem solved. Our medical dictionary quickly looks up and defines medical terms from over 63,000 entries. Also provides audio pronunciations and images. And it fixes those medical spelling errors Microsoft Office (and other word processors) can't fix.
- You will define and display standardized medical definitions from our dictionary of more than 63,000 entries representing all medical specialties and general practice. It's efficient, comprehensive, and accurate.
- Hear audio pronunciations of medical terms.
- Display medical illustrations.
- Explore human anatomy using our anatomy web.
- Display any dictionary entry instantly using our built-in search box. It's super fast. Handy suggestions are offered to help you find the words you seek.
- Refer back to previous lookups using our lookup history manager.
- Correct medical spelling errors in your documents.
- It supports Microsoft Office 365,
- It supports Microsoft Office 2019,
- It supports Microsoft Office 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007,
- also supports most other word processing apps. It’s a wonderful product. Add it to your cart!
If you want to upgrade/update your current copy to the latest version, please visit our Upgrade page.
Inductel Medical Dictionary Plus Medical Spell Checker pronounces words using a recorded human voice. And not just a select few words. Every medical word, all 63,000 of them in the Inductel Medical Dictionary Plus Medical Spell Checker, has an audio pronunciation. When you lookup a word, click on the button, and Inductel Medical Dictionary Plus Medical Spell Checker will pronounce the word for you. It's just what you need when you need to check a correct pronunciation quickly.
Learn human anatomy quickly and easily using Inductel visuals including the Anatomy Web. It shows the relationships between anatomical structures visually.
Abbreviations and Acronyms
Enables you to search the dictionary in multiple ways. That helps you find things much faster. Here's an example:
Chemical Structure Graphics
Includes our Inductel Medical Spell Checker, version 17
If you find that your Microsoft Office, or other office suite, flags medical words as spelling errors even when spelled correctly, and fails to suggest corrections for true medical misspellings, your solution is the Inductel Medical Spell Checker. It fixes medical spelling errors even Microsoft Office can’t correct without our help! Installs in 5 minutes and integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Office, including Office 2019 and Office 365, and other popular office suites, word processing apps, and productivity software. This new version boasts 5,000 more entries than the previous. Total word count, of our custom dictionary for medical spelling, is now 187,000 entries, with no overlap between it and the Microsoft Office spelling dictionary! And the Inductel Medical Spell Checker is included with your purchase of the Inductel Medical Dictionary!
- We have increased the number of entries in our Medical Spell Checker from 182,000 to 187,000 and included the latest FDA approved drug names. This upgrade is included in Inductel Medical Dictionary, Version 17.
- It now supports additional word processing apps including Windows 10 Mail, and all Macintosh apps which employ the Mac system spell checker.
- Microsoft Office including 365, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2011 for Mac, 2010, 2008 for Mac, 2007, 2000, WordPerfect, iWork, OpenOffice, and many more.
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, and Vista.
- MacOS Catalina, Mojave, High Sierra, Mac OS Sierra, Mac OS El Capitan, Mac OS 10.10, 10.9, and 10.8.
Good spelling is only part of your job. You also need to use the right words. Do both! Check spelling and define medical terms using our comprehensive Inductel Medical Dictionary Plus Medical Spell Checker! You get comprehensive coverage of medical terminology with over 63,000 entries! You'll hear medical terms pronounced from a library of more than 63,000 audio pronunciations. You'll produce letter perfect reports and papers using the Inductel Medical Spell Checker. You'll have the convenience and ease of use of a dictionary/spell checker suite that integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Office and other word processors.
This software, designed for medical reference and medical word processing, is both a defining dictionary of medical terminology and spell checker dictionary. With this product, you’ll use the right words in your medical writing, and get spelling help too.
Used by medical transcriptionists, doctors, nurses, medical writers, medical offices, medical billers, medical billing, insurance agencies, attorneys, paramedics, court reporters, and students.
CompatibilitiesPC, Macintosh, and computers running Linux. Microsoft Office including 365, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2011 for Mac, 2010, 2008 for Mac, 2007, 2000, WordPerfect, Apple iWork, Apple Pages, Numbers, Keynote, OpenOffice, Nisus Writer, Mac Mail, Windows Mail, iText, and many, many more. Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, and Vista. Mac OS Catalina, Mojave, High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra, 10.11 El Capitan, 10.10, 10.9, and 10.8. Contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have questions.
Computer software, business and productivity software, educational software, office application software, defining dictionary, medical terminology, lexicon, spell checker, speller, custom dictionary, word processing, reference works, spelling help, runs on personal computers, works on Chromebooks, notebook computers, and laptops. Electronic download, digital software, CD, DVD, download, compact disc, disk, digital download, computer app.
System requirements: Available for PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows Vista, or higher including Windows 10.
- Mac: OS 10.8 Mountain Lion or better including Catalina.
Attention: A few minutes after you place your order, you will receive an email from us containing your activation key and download link. The email will come from email@example.com. Please do not block that email address. Also, if you haven't received our email, please check your spam and junk mail folders.
If you want to upgrade your current copy to the latest version, please visit our Upgrade page.