Text definitions are just fine. But text definitions plus pictures are even better!
Amplify your understanding of medical terms with detailed images and definitive text from the Inductel Medical Dictionary. Here are some samples:
The Inductel Medical Dictionary Plus Medical Spell Checker, version 17. Now Supports Windows 11, and both MS Office 365 and MS Office 2019.
This digital download employs standardized medical terminology to assure efficiency in your communications and documents. Reduces errors to a minimum. It’s comprehensive, and accurate.
Using Inductel Medical Dictionary Plus Medical Spell Checker you will:
- Define and display standard medical definitions in text format from our database of more than 63,000 entries representing all medical specialties and general practice.
- Hear audio pronunciations of medical terms, or hear entire definitions spoken. Just click with your mouse. This dictionary provides over 126,000 audio playbacks.
- Display a medical illustration. There are hundreds of them.
- Explore human anatomy using our anatomy web to understand the relationships between anatomical structures.
- Display instantly any of our dictionary’s entries using our built-in search box. Handy suggestions are offered in case you may be uncertain as to a spelling. No need to scroll the index unless you prefer to browse, then our scrolling index will be there to assist you.
- Refer back using our lookup history manager allowing you to quickly revisit previous lookups.
- Work from home or office.
- And correct medical spelling errors in your documents using the Inductel Medical Spell Checker which is a wonderful product in it own right. In fact Inductel Medical Spell Checker is so popular, we also sell it as a separate product.
- Check out our Medical Dictionary now.